These apple cinnamon baked oats are great for a special weekend breakfast. They're perfectly spiced, sweet, and studded with tasty fresh apple pieces.
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 flax eggs/ regular eggs
- 60 g apple sauce ((1/4 cup))
- 1/2 cup soy milk ((or regular milk))
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 small apple (diced into tiny pieces)
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except diced apple and raisins. Blend until everything is smooth and well-combined.
- Stir the diced apple into the batter. Split evenly into two oven-proof ramekins (greased). Sprinkle 1 tbsp of raisins on top of each. Bake in the oven until cooked through, 25 minutes.
- The ramekin will be hot, so use an oven mitt to take your baked oats out of the oven. Let them cool slightly, then eat and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Australian
Keywords: apple, baked oats, cinnamon roll, oatmeal, oats