These overnight Weetabix are insanely good. Slightly sweet, with a Weetabix base and raspberry jam swirl topping, it tastes just like cheesecake for breakfast!
- 2 blocks Weetabix (crushed)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 170 grams Greek yoghurt (plain or vanilla flavour)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional*)
- 1 Tablespoon raspberry jam (or other favourite flavour)
- Crush Weetabix and place in the medium sized bowl.
- Add almond milk over Weetabix and let set for a few minutes.
- Once the Weetabix have soaked up some of the almond milk (2-3 minutes), use the back of a spoon to spread and smooth the mixture into an even layer.
- Meanwhile, combine the Greek yoghurt and vanilla extract if using.
- Pour the Greek yoghurt mixture over the Weetabix base. Use a spoon to gently spred the yoghurt into an even layer.
- Dollop the jam in a few places on top of the yoghurt. Using a toothpick, knife, or chopstick, swirl the jam through the surface of the yoghurt to create a marbled look. This step is completely optional, but it makes the final product more aesthetically pleasing.
- Cover the bowl of overnight Weetabix with foil or plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to allow everything to chill and set.
- When ready to eat, remove from fridge and dig in! These overnight Weetabix will keep covered in the fridge for up to three days.
* If using vanilla flavoured Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract is not necessary.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Australian
- Calories: 435
- Fat: 19.3
- Carbohydrates: 48.5
- Protein: 18.6
Keywords: overnight weetabix, overnight weetbix, weetbix