What could be a better breakfast than raspberry chocolate overnight Weetabix? With cocoa powder, fresh raspberries, and a raspberry jam layer, this is a healthy breakfast that tastes truly indulgent.
- 2 blocks Weetabix (crushed)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 170 grams Greek yoghurt (plain or vanilla flavour)
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 2 drops liquid sweet drops (or 1 Tablespoon maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 5 fresh raspberries (for topping)
- Crush 2 Weetabix in a medium-sized bowl or meal prep container.
- Pour almond milk over the crushed Weetabix, and stir to combine. The liquid will begin to soak into the Weetabix, so let the mixture set for a few minutes to thicken.
- While the Weetabix base layer is soaking, mix your yoghurt, cocoa powder, and sweet drops (or maple syrup if using). 170 grams is the exact size of an individual serve of Chobani or other similar greek yoghurts, but you can also use a kitchen scale to measure out the correct amount from a larger tub.
If you're using a flavoured yoghurt, you won't need to add any sweetener, since it's already sweet.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the Weetabix layer. Carefully dollop the greek yoghurt mixture on top of the Weetabix and jam layer. Use a spoon to spread gently the greek yoghurt evenly.
- Place the overnight Weetabix in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight to let it set. In the morning, remove the overnight Weetabix from the fridge and top with raspberries.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Australian
- Calories: 356
- Fat: 3.7
- Carbohydrates: 65.9
- Protein: 22
Keywords: overnight weetabix