These Biscoff overnight oats with a Biscoff shell are the perfect easy breakfast. They’re healthy, high protein, vegan, and most of all delicious!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup soy milk (or nut milk)
- 1/2 serving vegan protein powder (if not using protein powder see note below)
- 1/2 tablespoon flaxseed meal (or LSA)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon Lotus Biscoff spread (melted)
- Combine all ingredients besides biscoff spread in a small bowl and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to a small ramekin/ glass/ jar to set overnight.
- Melt Biscoff spread in the microwave to create a glaze. Pour the melted Biscoff over the oats.*
- Let set in fridge overnight, at least 4-8 hours. The oats are ready, when the Biscoff glaze is solid, and the overnight oats have thickened.
Note: The best way to melt the Biscoff spread is by placing it in a small bowl or ramekin and microwaving for 15-30 seconds.
If not using protein powder, instead add 1/2 tablespoon of extra flaxeed meal, LSA or chia seeds. Also, add up to 1 tablespoon of maple syrup for extra sweetness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Australian
Keywords: biscoff, overnight oats