Move over oats, these overnight Weetabix with Nutella are a breakfast game-changer. Perfectly sweet and creamy, this breakfast will also keep you feeling full until lunch time!
- 2 Weetabix (crushed)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 170 g yogurt (1 small tub)
- 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon sweetener (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- Crush 2 Weetabix biscuits, and place into a medium-sized cereal bowl or meal prep container.
- Pour almond milk over Weetabix, and stir to combine well. The Weetabix will immediately begin to soak up the liquid. Let the Weetabix and almond milk mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken.
- Carefully dollop greek yogurt (mixed with sweetener if using) on top of the Weetabix layer. Gently use a spoon to spread the greek yogurt evenly across the Weetabix.
- Dollop drops of Nutella on top of the yogurt layer. Use a toothpick or chop stick to swirl the Nutella evenly throughout the yogurt. This step is purely aesthetic but makes for a beautiful breakfast!
These overnight Weetabix will stay good in the fridge for up to 2-3 days after being prepared.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Overnight
- Cuisine: Australian
Keywords: overnight weetbix, weetbix