This kiwi smoothie is so good! Easy, healthy, and 100% vegan - it's the perfect simple breakfast or snack.
This kiwi banana smoothie makes the most of the sweet flavour of golden kiwi.
This smoothie not only tastes great, but being full of healthy ingredients, it'll make you feel great too. After one of these, you'll be glowing from the inside out 😉
Substantial enough to be a breakfast, but light enough for an afternoon snack, there's no time of day you can't enjoy this delicious concoction.
What Is the Difference Between Golden Kiwi and Regular Kiwi?
If you've never tried golden kiwi, add it to your must-try list. The taste is really similar to green kiwi, but golden kiwi is slightly sweeter and less acidic than its green cousin.
The Golden kiwi is native to China, but most of the ones you see in Australian grocery stores come from New Zealand.
If you don't have access to golden kiwi, green works just the same! If you use green kiwi, ensure you use a super ripe banana to make up for the lack extra sweetness.
- Kiwi: Gold if you can find them, green if not. Either way, it'll still make a nice kiwi banana smoothie.
- Banana: A frozen banana gives this smoothie a rich texture, but you can use a non-frozen one if you prefer.
- Almond milk: Any other nut milk (or dairy) would work too. You could even try with coconut water, let us know how it goes in the comments!
- Coconut yogurt: We used unsweetened yoghurt, but you can use vanilla if you prefer. Or use dairy yoghurt if that's your vibe.
- Hemp seeds: Add a lil extra protein and nutrients. Leave them out, or swap for chia seeds if you'd rather.
If you love smoothies, you should also try:Print